Corporate Wellness

We believe companies have a hidden potential within the health of their employees. We believe unlocking that potential creates opportunity for both the company and employee. We would love to help you capture the hidden potential within your company.

In today's world of fast paced living and working, health is on the decline. This fact is alarming to many in the medical world and it seems to be that there is not a special pill to turn it all around. What more and more have realized is that it takes more than just a pill, it takes an attitude shift towards eating right and getting your body moving. Health is your most valuable asset. What does health have to do with safety? Well, if your health is declining, your ability to be safe also declines. Your mental alertness is diminished, your reflexes can become slower, and you can fatigue faster. All of this can lead to an unsafe environment for you and those around you.

What does all of this have to do with the workplace? EVERYTHING! According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics 2009 study of “Time use on an average work day for employed persons ages 25 to 54 with children” 36% of the day is spent on work related activities, 32% is spent sleeping, totaling 68% of the day. That only leaves 32% to do everything else, care for children, the house, leisure activities, and eating! Only 1.1 hours are spent on eating during a day! The point is that the worker spends a majority of the day working or sleeping. Which does not leave much time to take care of your body that allows you to do the work. America’s needed change starts in the workplace with support from employers. Providing educational support and motivation to be fit will boost morale and in turn will provide a safety rich environment.

Off-Site

A majority of companies do not have a large number of employees or room for an on-site clinic. That is why we created our off-site program. The program allows these companies to add chiropractic care as a company benefit. The company chooses a benefit package they want to offer to their employees and then the empoyees come to our local clinic to get their chiropracitc care. The 3 benefit packages allows the company to pick what fits in their budget while adding a benefit to their employees and immediate families.

On-Site

The trend in mid to large sized companies is on-site health care. A vast majority of employee injuries are musculoskeletal in nature. These include sprain/strain injuries, repetative motion injuries, carpal tunnel, headaches etc. Chiropractors are experts in the musculoskeletal field. We are trained to recognize what we can treat and what should be treated by other specialist. We are the first line of defense for many companies that already decided to add chiropractors to their on-site benefits. Studies have shown that adding chiropractors on-site reduced workers compensation claims by 30%-40%. The money saved in workers compensation claims helped improve the company profit margins.

Contact Us Now!

How Was Your Experience?

Leave Feedback